How to boot to new, cloned SSD and not old, source HDD

I recently got a new SSD and I cloned my old HDD to my new SSD.
I was able to boot into Ubuntu 16.04 LTS after the cloning process,but when I put the old HDD back into the computer, the computer boots using the old HDD, and not the new SSD as it should.
I used boot repair and selected my SSD as my "OS to boot by default" and it fixed grub. Now, when I select the SSD in the updated grub menu, it boots from the HDD instead.
How do I fix this?
Notes:
I think it may have something to do with the UUID.
My old HDD is found at /dev/sda2.
I currently have Windows 7 installed, and booting properly from the new SSD using the grub menu and experience no issues with Windows.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

FillChar and StringOfChar under Delphi 10.2 for Win64 Release Target

Intuition behind successive squaring.