Array.at() wont work in c++

Array.at() wont work in c++

Im working on an assignment in c, in which there is a class function that counts the number of nodes, and returns that number as an int. I then need that number to create an array of that size, as well as fill the arrays with the number of -1, but when I compile I keep getting an error for variable-sized object shortest_distance may not be initialized, and the same error with the predecessor array. Where might I be going wrong, and how can I fix this The array-making lines is right below. double shortest_distanceG.numNodes -1 ; int predecessorG.numNodes -1 ; G is the name of the variable for the class, and numNodes is the function name that returns the amount of nodes as an int. If there is any additional information I should provide let me know, and thanks for any help.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

FillChar and StringOfChar under Delphi 10.2 for Win64 Release Target

TeXnicCenter does not work with Adobe anymore